Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a quick question. Well it depends on the situation.

Customer Question
Ma’am I have a...

Ma’am I have a quick question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Well it depends on the situation. I’m currently in the military, I’m a NC resident but live in OK

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ma’am. That’s why I wanted to inquire

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Inquiry about a restraining order against a disgruntled spouse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/18/2017
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 7 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

sir.I was wondering if a defamation of character related harassing email is grounds enough for a restraining order?

Thank you for your follow up.

Can you please provide me with more details as to who is sending email to whom and the nature of the emails, so I can better understand the situation related to your question?

Thanks.