Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My husband and I have been trying to apply for health

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I have been trying to apply for health insurance and have discovered that our marriage is not legal. With a baby on the way we are both very frantic in getting not only our marriage legalized but get medical insurance for our family. I need to know what our options are and how we push this through before the first of the new year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No found out today after trying to find a record to marriage

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/17/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Ely, Counselor at Law