Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Can my ex-husband get into trouble for having an affair with…

Customer Question
Can my ex-husband get...

Can my ex-husband get into trouble for having an affair with his divorce attorney? I had some evidence, like my son 10, saw pictures of Daddy and a woman wearing my clothes, nude, on his laptop. My ex husband found out and his laptop suddenly was broken and threw it away. Just evidence like that. They bought a house together 7 weeks after the divorce. I have just hearsay evidence. But he's going after adoption now for the kids with this gf of his. As he I moved back home and he doesn't want me to get the kids whilst he's gone. Form AR7666 he sneakily tried to get me to sign, before we divorced as well. As if he deploys, I want the kids to be with me. Sorry 2 questions:)

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Overseas. I'm an Australian.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No, only his Captain, but his Captain has not been helpful at all to me, and seems like he's been fed lies or something, as my ex husband said that the Captain said to him,that if I call him, he's not going to answer. I'm not sure what to do. Go higher up?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that's it thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
with deployment. Can I ask the military if he is to be deployed soon? without going through a laywer and subpoening him. Can I request to find out exactly when he was promoted. He promoted just before our divorce and did not divulge this to the court or myself. I only found out from the kids after we had been divorced.. He is blocking me from seeing the kids and cutting contact down to once per week for 30 minutes. That is it. Is there any moral obligations he must adhere to? As part of code of conduct. He is now planning to adopt the kids as the lawyer who is now his gf said they will adopt the kids, as they know that I will want the kids when he deploys. Another question. sorry. I was only given 15% of his retirement after 10 years of marriage, 3 children in the settlement conference, as they told me I was only allowed to get 23% (my lawyer and the mediator) so he haggled and we went from 23% to 15% with no SBP, even though I had asked for it. We divorced on 25th April. How long do I have before I can lodge this? and we have a hearing on Jan 4 (appeal) at the same courthouse - circuit court) as I was completely railroaded in this whole thing. Thanks
12/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Sydney-Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Sydney-Lawyer

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

it is ok for messenger. I live in Australia anyhow, and will probably cost a lot :)
Sorry, I thought this was USA, not Australia. My ex husband is in Virginia, USA and this pertains to the US system of military

Good Morning

I will have the question moved to a US lawyer.

Please be patient

Regards

Lein

Thanks
Ely, Counselor at Law