Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a question. Minnesota. No just i want if can answer…

Customer Question
I have a question ...

I have a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just i want if can answer my question

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 9 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 9 months ago

I'd be happy to help. What's your specific question?

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 9 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!