Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was recently told my grandsons father hit him left bruise.

Customer Question
I was recently told...

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

They are in Utah. My daughter kept him out of school for two weeks because of the bruise The father has an extensive history of domestic abuse and other felony charges

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I'm trying to get direction on exactly how to go about this

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would prefer neither of the parents know that I'm doing this because of the circumstances behind the violence I don't want my grandson any more danger until I can get them out of there

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this situation.

You can file report with CPS and let them investigate. Click here for the hotline.

You may also contact the local Police.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law