Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a newborn in the hospital ready to come home she and…

Customer Question
I have a newborn...

I have a newborn in the hospital ready to come home she and the mother were clean of toxins at birth she is ready to come home and hospital put a hold on her cps in a different county was contacted now I got a courtdate

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And to clarify, can you tell me what paperwork has been filed?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,