Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Im trying to find information on my son that was suppose to…

Customer Question
Im trying to find...

Im trying to find information on my son that was suppose to be in court o 12/5 but was and still in cherokee county georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been trying to find that out assuming it has

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a case number ***** ***** necessary and is there free consultation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. No the site does not offer free consultations. Your card has already been charged so that you could post a question and get an answer.

Was your son at liberty with an open case but then arrested for a separate Cherokee County matter? Please give me some background details so that I can see what's going on, and then ask your question.