Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband had a stroke on 11/8/17 then approximately 1 week…

Customer Question
Hi my husband had...

Hi my husband had a stroke on 11/8/17 then approximately 1 week later was airlifted to Erlanger hosp in Chattanooga, tn he has no living will and no dpoa I need help in that direction so I can make the best choices for him

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Meaning?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's situation. Is your husband able to make decisions? By that I mean is he awake and otherwise coherent?