Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a family law question and I would like to speak to an…

Customer Question
I have a family law...
I have a family law question and I would like to speak to an attorney.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/14/2017
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What can you tell me about your situation?

I have been trying since last night to get a hold of an attorney over the phone to ask my question and for some reason, it has not worked.

I apologize. The site is telling me there was a problem with your payment. That usually means your bank is blocking it because they want to be sure you authorized it.

It typically helps if you can give some basics of your question before requesting a call, though. Not all of us work regularly in every area of family law.

Called the card services and they said that they had to put a block for a number of reasons one of them is how you guys charge twice, first $5 and then $59, which triggers crime prevention system to block the transaction, and also they said that they had many clients having issues coming from your website or something like that.They unblocked it, but it takes few minutes to be ready, so I'll wait and then try again.

Ok. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lucy,This is not going to work and I am running out of time so I will have to use some other service to be able to get an answer to my question so that I can head to work and start my day.Thanks
MJ

I'm sorry. Have a good day.

I'll be here tomorrow morning if you want to try again.