Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 50B for a year on my ex-husband and he has now

Customer Question
I have a 50B...

I have a 50B for a year on my ex-husband and he has now taken one on me and a 50C in a friend of our family who is on the 50B for my ex-husband what does that nean

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Mean and what do we need to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NC

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
I do have something to add
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me at(###) ###-####
Please hurry up and call me
12/13/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. If you would like a phone call, there should be an option to click on your end, at which point I can call you.

What do you do in something like this
Hello
Can we talk here

What do you mean "what do you do"... you have a restraining order against each other. Correct?

I have a one year where it protects me from him and now he took one out on me plus took a 50C out on a friend of our family
What is a 50C

50C is a civil no contact order.

I'm including a link here: https://www.ncga.state.nc.us/enactedlegislation/statutes/html/bychapter/chapter_50c.html

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney