Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The birth certificate as the father, even though I'm not the…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** birth certificate as the father, even though I'm not the bio father. Do I have a right to sue for 50% custody

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Spokane Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was not married to the mother,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/13/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Were you married to the mother at the time of the child's birth? Who added your name and what is the issue at this time?