Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am from Montana. My current parenting plan with my ex

Customer Question
Hello, I am from...

Hello, I am from Montana. My current parenting plan with my ex husband says he can claim

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

The child tax credit if he buys the airlines tickets however even though he bought the tickets I also bought tickets to get them early can I claim one of my girls

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Montana

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/13/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, no you cannot because your parenting plan does not have that provision. However, if your ex-husband agrees, you can claim one of the girls.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law