Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Ive been divorced for 7 years. We were appointed a QDRO

Customer Question
Ive been divorced for...

Ive been divorced for 7 years. We were appointed a QDRO lawyer by the court after final divorce court. I sent all my info the asked for but the ex wife refuses to do anything. After a year went by i tried again. On luck i finally did it on my own paid for everything and she refuses to sign the papers what can i do? And what rights do i have to get this finalized?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Orange county california

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i was going to go to the court house and ask their advise

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats it i just want this to be finished thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/12/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Is there a basis for the refusal to sign, such as allegations it does not conform to the specifications?