Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have parent relese statment fo my grand child do I have to…

Customer Question
I have parent...

I have parent relese statment fo my grand child do I have to take themto ajudge to stamp them

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I havent and I am so wory for my grand child

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I had my grand child for 6 years the father haves her he thosent let mi tak to her she thosent now hem and she cry and bag for helpand he didnt care my grand child told mi some one touch her insptopiate that he had to make a police report and hes answer eas into weks shes goin to have a fisical I told him this cant wait and she was so skare I have tose papers but yher not stamp by a judge

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/11/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

so to be clear the parent of the child gave the grandparent guardianship forms allowing the grandparent to care for the child?

Ely, Counselor at Law