Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

TurboTax online tools and software how can I use their

Customer Question
resources to my benefit, when...
TurboTax online tools and software how can I use their resources to my benefit, when going through a divorce and about to I have court hearing about financial obligations, and my wife is disabled, btw. Also I have the money, but I'm worried about what I must upkeep for her everyday living due to said disability?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. How long were you married? What is your current annual income?

have currently been married 24 years now. And I work at us steel if that helps, however, my annual net is $130,000.
I'd rather communicate over SMS due to extraneous yard work

I'm sorry, I am not able to communicate via text messages. We can continue to converse here if you like.

How long has your wife been disabled? Does she collect SSI or SSDI?