Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

When ex-wife fail to process document in order to recived…

Customer Question
When ex-wife fail to...

When ex-wife fail to process document in order to recived SPB, who has the right ? does the present wife.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No is this a cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/10/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Yes there is a cost for an answer, based on what you agreed to pay the site.

Can you please explain the full situation to us?