Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have several questions that I need some guidance, can you…

Customer Question
Hi I have several...

Hi I have several questions that I need some guidance, can you please have someone call me at ***************,

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, Im a member and need to talk to one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/9/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Could we do this online, if so please ask away,thanks

not online need to talk to someone, thanks
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor has opted out.

What is your question about, so at least we know what we will be discussing?

Have some question about my divorce

Thank you, ***** ***** sending you a phone call request as you requested.

Okay, the system will not let me send you a phone request, please request a call and we can then call you.

call me please at(###) ###-####

I cannot call you without you paying the phone request fee, sorry, I do not know why I cannot send it to you, but you need to request it on your end. Sorry, that is a site rule.