Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I would like to create a will with my wife. Maryland. No…

Customer Question
Hello I would like...

Hello I would like to create a will with my wife

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I've never created a will before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can create a wills through local estate counsel. Normally would also do a healthcare proxy and living will.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!