Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The father of my child has an open Cps case on him. He

Customer Question
The father of my...

The father of my child has an open Cps case on him. He failed a drug test. So he has to do all these classes, and weekly visits.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in?

My question is, do I being the primary parent have to allow Cps in my home and all that

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ma'am. This has been going on for almost a year.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about his situation.

Does he reside with you? Are you a named party in the CPS case as well?

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!