Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to know i am on the scr registry in nyc but want to…

Customer Question
Good evening Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good evening

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I want to know i am on the scr registry in nyc but want to foster child can i still do it in north carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North c

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a lawyer to fight the case yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,