Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have spent 3 hrs. On this and I fill out and fill out and…

Customer Question
I have spent 3 hrs...
I have spent 3 hrs. On this and I fill out and fill out and all I want is one answer!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/7/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me what question I may help you with, sorry you have had problems,thanks

Old lady friend I finally got her out of my driveway. She talked me into loaning her about 4 thou's. Rv she paid 22 thous the Pk. Slip in my name first. She has lots, lots of stuff in my house and car port. She is parked in front of house and I supply her with page and water. After she got in my house it's been he'll. Destroyed a lot etc. How can I get her out?

Thirty days notice to quit, then file forcible entry and detainer.

Preliminary Notice

https://www.upcounsel.com/thirty-day-eviction-notice-for-california

Court forms

http://www.courts.ca.gov/forms.htm?filter=UD

Hopefully she leaves after you give her notice to quit.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

She is month to month as a guest here even if not paying rent.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer