Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My boyfriend got married in August of 2000, they never lived…

Customer Question
My boyfriend got married...

My boyfriend got married in August of 2000, they never lived together because shortly after she left and got arrested in Colorado. Can he use this process to get divorces...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/6/2017
Family Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 9 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Is he still in contact with her?

Its been a year or so
I see that your attorney for trust and Estates, commercial litigation Are you family lawyer that can help us?

Just Answer is not a law firm. It cannot represent you or your boyfriend. You would have to hire a private attorney. I can answer questions you may have and we can discuss the issues.