How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13018
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend got married in August of 2000, they never lived

Customer Question

My boyfriend got married in August of 2000, they never lived together because shortly after she left and got arrested in Colorado. Can he use this process to get divorces...
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DamienJD replied 11 months ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Is he still in contact with her?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its been a year or so
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see that your attorney for trust and Estates, commercial litigation Are you family lawyer that can help us?
Expert:  DamienJD replied 11 months ago.

Just Answer is not a law firm. It cannot represent you or your boyfriend. You would have to hire a private attorney. I can answer questions you may have and we can discuss the issues.