Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My dad is an inmate here in alabama. He is very sick and…

Customer Question
My dad is an inmate...
My dad is an inmate here in alabama. He is very sick and only getting sicker. They are not taking adequate care of him. He has lost 60lbs. In 6 months of being in jail. Their not giving him any supplements or nothing. What can I do?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Sure
Great thanks. One moment
Great thanks. One moment

Ok, so can you tell me if you've filed any complaint with the jail supervisors regarding this?