Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband is 84 years old and has no birthcertificate

Customer Question
Second opinion] my husband is...
Second opinion] my husband is 84 years old and has no birthcertificate because all records were burned in a fire how can i get proof of his birth that is legalJA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?Customer: new orleansJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: no we cant afford one my husband is termanalJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Where was your husband born?