Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need help from an expert witness or custody family law court…

Customer Question
Need help from an expert...
Need help from an expert witness or custody family law court evaluator to fill out a 730 evaluation packet that will decide if my little girls abuser gets to modify no contact no visitation order! Need expert help to fill out these forms favorable to chikd not being made accessible to her abuser aka the other parent (father) this is due this week please help
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 4 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

How can I best help you?

Sue

Mother and her toddler child are being ordered to cooperate with a 730 custody evaluation because (long story short) her ex the father of child who incidently was also her abuser failed to appear and sent a fake lawyer friend of his to court to let the fam law judge on the case know that the ex/father of child had been 5150’d for overdosing on drugs and was being held at a mental facility for a couple of weeks until he was stabilized. The mother has gone through nearly two years of back and forth with this mentally unstable abusive and manipulative man trying to keep the full phy/legal custody and stay away arder in full affect that was granted to the child and herslef at the beginning of the whole custody case but said ex/father continues to drag out the case complicate the case fails to comply violates orders incessantly and has nothing better to do than file motion fter motion to petition court for cuatody right to be reinstated allowing him to partake in scared childs life that he ised to abise as well. The ourt ordered this when it was determined that father had proven and declared to court in plain writing that he was mentally ill and incapable of complying with what had been ordered of him to see child up until this point.The question: is if mother has to undergo this invasive detrimental evalution lrocess if she feels strongly against it for her and her 2 year old child especially if she lnows and strongly feels her life safety and peace and that of her child will be compromised or at best at risk of experiencing further incidents of domestic giolence attacks and harrassment threats and intimidation by father/abusive parent???Also what if the court has already ordered 3 other evaluations/investigations on parents because of numerous fals accusations and referrals sent in from psychotic father alleging abuse from othernparent in an attempt to forcefully take custody from mother and failed as all previois completed reports came back 100% favorable to mother and state that child should not be woth father as father is not mentally fit/stable to be around baby girl. So why does mother and baby have to undergo yet another court evaluation if father is one who has not cooperated complied and has demosnstrates he is the one who is unfit parent and mentally ill/invapable of parenting child???Additionally mother needs to know if she has full legal/physical custody and has not lived with her child in the jurisdiction where court hearings and orders are being made for two years now for her to comply in that county how does she demand the court allow her to comply wih an evaluator located near her and locayes in the appropriate jurisdiction of where the CHILD lives not based in abusive father convenience location and preference???How does mother go about in oder to demand current court oit of her and chikds jurosdiction allow her to pick an evaluator near her to cooperate and comply and how does she fill out this 83 page evaluation report questionare from doctor to reflect fully positive and guarantee she will be able yo keep child full legal and physical custody order in her favor and control only.Mother needs experts help to fill out evluatora paperwork to reflect extremely fablrble and positive and ensires she will not lose her cistody to manipuatove ex father of child and the court evaluator is biased towards men and paying party whichnis the faher knyhis case.Please help we need this complete my froday ans want to ensirw she wjns -and is awarded permanent cistodyborder reflecting same current cistoday 100%in her mothers favor.
Ely, Counselor at Law