Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have no minor children. do i need the information on suit…

Customer Question
I have no minor...

I have no minor children. do i need the information on suit affecting the family relationship. wehat is this one for

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You want to file for a divorce? Uncontested? Contested? What is your specific question?

do i need the form information on suit affecting the familyrelationship
hello . are you there?
i need an immediate answer. i have a court date tommorrow. otherwise i need a refund.
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

YES. You need to fill this out. Now you need only fill out sections 1 and 2, but you need to check the box "divorce/annulment without children". It's "without children affected by this suit" (which would be none if there are no minors).

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.