Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am going to court trying to get my granddaughter back but…

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to court trying to get my granddaughter back but they're putting me through a lot of changing all day off talking about me and Court slander my name said that all I was selling drugs my house was on Facebook for my daughter to come back they said trying to take my permit to write for me but the judge denied it from going through a lot of change they have me going to parenting classes doing this and doing that I did everything you asked me to do so when I went to court Tuesday they had changed your mind so bad so can you please give me a call back

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Trenton New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Right now I have a state prosecutor is helping me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes that's what I got my granddaughter off Friday for a visit I called the office Thursday and they're all the social worker said she was out sick when I called back again they said she would I only feel so I acted with anyone I can talk to about seeing my granddaughter Friday I'll get in touch with her and nobody will call me back I can't call and call and call him in about never call me back so this morning I called again at 10:55 why did you put in there to pick McKayla up Friday she wasn't in today so I think they're trying to Blackmail me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
I just want to send it to slander my name at the duty of course it was real rude and I just broke down and started crying and I just want to shoot in the other two ladies doing the talking about me I don't even know then never seen them but the filter it was sitting there beside of them that you wouldn't open her mouth and she knows they were lying did he put me to take parenting classes so I could get Mckayla back it took her six months to find me a place for parenting and only way that I got to get in for trying to crash I had to call the social worker supervisor and let her know too long for me to get into the place to get my baby back I thought that I was going to parenting classes and I told her no and about to call me yet about 2 months lady somebody came to my house and enrollment in parenting class this Wednesday will be my last all day going to parenting class and I'll be finished with everything they told me to do so when I went to court Tuesday it change the whole thing and trying to take her with me and put her in a foster home I never talked to the people that McKayla staying with now say it was the babysitter babysitter that won't cuss word McKayla but I had that baby every since she was 2 years old and I'm not going to let nobody I don't know I'll get custody of her I don't trust nobody with her but I have no other choice 9 but trust you the older lady that she have McKayla it don't got a pair of scissors and cut a hole play out of her hair McKayla went to the hospital they didn't call me and let me know that McKayla we're going in the heart trailer I got on Facebook and saw my grandbaby laying in the bed and just had an operation I think it's kind of crooked but I don't want to say that but I'm a nice person I don't smoke I don't drink I don't do anything all I got to cook tificate from the NAACP about 2 years ago that my granddaughter gave me and he gave me a certificate for being
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The Patch Cuties that you working with me on this case if you want to talk to her her phone number is(###) ###-####her name is***** n
12/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have an attorney representing you in this custody issue? You said you have Patch Cuties, but do you have an attorney?

Ely, Counselor at Law