Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband who is retired had another family over seas, hes…

Customer Question
My husband who is...

My husband who is retired had another family over seas, hes taken all my money opend 300k in loans and dispeared

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I did when he was in, but now retied cant touch him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Too long to explain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

The situation is my husband with another woman we don't know if it was his wife at the time or not but we married in 2001 and from the pictures on Facebook it looks like they've been together the whole time and had a family he's a band in the house abandoned me left with 300,000 in credit card loans and personal loans stolen my vehicle stolen the property out of the house came home everything was the empty he's been hiding the money we assume in the Philippines that he was drawn personal loans at this time it is believed that he still works for CSX railroad but we're not sure he's been trying to bring in his family from the Philippines he asked me for a disillusion so he can file bankruptcy and then he said he'd be marry me but I said no and then he threatened to kill me or make me disappear as what he

I'm very sorry to hear about that. That sounds like a very difficult situation. What specific questions did you have for me regarding this?