Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am over a supervised visitation of my granddaughter and I…

Customer Question
I am over a...

I am over a supervised visitation of my granddaughter and I just found out that the mother has been taping in my house. we meet in my living room with the doors and curtains closed. it is just me my grandchild and her mother in there and nothing but the light on my grandchild bring what she want to play with mom before she gets here I sit in my chair working puzzles on my phone I do not say anything the two hours that she is here. my husband daughter and grandchild is in the dinning room and she says she has tape all of this is it legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No we go to court Friday I just found out about this she did not have permission to record any of this

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I have done everything I could to make their visit pleasant she did bring up that her visit was interrupted by my daughter being there when we had it outside so I moved it to the living room by ourselves uninterrupted and this first time she came after that she wanted to talk to me and I told her she need to go into the living room to visit with her child and we could talk afterwords and she said not she wanted to talk first taking her time away from her child and the last time she had to call her mom in the middle of the visit

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/3/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Not legal. You may obviously demand it stop, report to the court and even inform the police.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!