Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Where can get abandonment divorce form that I can do myself,

Customer Question
Where can get abandonment...

Where can get abandonment divorce form that I can do myself, I dont have money I'm disabled

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nm

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Cant afford

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/3/2017
Family Lawyer: lawyerJ, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Lawyer

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. Please note, all information is provided for educational purposes only. Are there children involved in the divorce?

No
r u there
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

The forms are found here: https://www.nmcourts.gov/Self-Help/divorce.aspx

I'm attaching the form here.

I hope I've answered your question. Could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question (assuming you don't need any clarification - but definitely ask if you do!) so that I receive credit for working with you. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars - 5 is definitely appreciated!). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your questions.

Hi :) I wanted to check in, make sure you got the information I sent to you.