Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I filed bankruptcy in my maiden name and I got letter saying…

Customer Question
I filed bankruptcy in my...
I filed bankruptcy in my maiden name and I got letter saying I can be
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly explain.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

It's seems like I lost my house when I kept that and my car out of bankruptcy and then itvseems like I get to redo it. But Friday I switched to my maidan name but didn't know till today. Any answers would help

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post or your question.

Kindly start over and provide detailed information and ask specific questions.

Thank you for your cooperation.