Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I just wanted to wish you Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas…

Customer Question
I just wanted to wish...
I just wanted to wish you Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas and gratitude!!
You had helped me 4 years ago when I was desperately in need of support. I truly appreciate your kind, dedicated and extremely useful help.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you so very much. It is always nice to hear from grateful customers.

I wish you the very best and a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a wonderful new year.

Do I have to pay for the above message?

No you do not, you can simply let it close. Thank you and Happy Holidays again!

Thanks. What do I do if I want to refer my friends to YOU in particular?

Thank you for your reply.

You can simply tell them when they ask their question to ask for me in the question by typing, "For Law Educator Only..." and I will get the question.

Thank you so very much.

Thank you. I will do so!!

Have a wonderful holiday season and again a wonderful new year.