Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Do you handle teenager driving issues? Florida. My son is 17…

Customer Question
Do you handle teenager...

Do you handle teenager driving issues ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son is 17 and lives with the Father. I am the remarried father.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/2/2017
Family Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
How much does the lawyer charge for a call ?
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones
Phone call session started
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Good afternoon, I've just tried calling but was not able to reach you. Let me know if there's a preferable time for me to call back. Thanks!