Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Oklahoma child support agreed to a paternity test in the…

Customer Question
Oklahoma child support agreed...

Oklahoma child support agreed to a paternity test in the state i was residing in after agreeing they went to court the very next day and remanded me the father of 3 children and give me no paperwork at all apon doing so

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I am sterile and disabled and they refuse to give me a paternal test

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can contest paternity on that basis and file a motion in court if there is an incorrect support order. Have medical records to confirm condition. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I just want a paternity test they agreed to do it will prove that I am not the father of the children
Is it not against the law for the offence
Agreed and they cannot collect without it.
The burden is on them not you.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I told them that and they have refused me of that right and have embezzled my money and I don't have a choice of hiring a lawyer for the matter because they have barely left me with enough to get bye on
I know who one of the childrens father is
what more can I answer for you?
How can I revert the support or make them abide by the agreement with out an attorney or the 200.00 filling fee since I don't have it
You can file a motion at clerks office and ask for fee waiver.
Tried already there refusing the same way as child support and I'm running out of options because of the extortion they have me under
It's seqouyah county sir
I am going to open this to other experts for comment.
OK I really do need help with the matter there trying to basically kill me my life is hard enough to deal with but I'm liable to be in the streets if they take any more from me
They put me in the streets once already I lost everything I owned and almost died I can't do it again
They have the agreement on file on there database I have been informed that
But seqouyah county Oklahoma is the most crooked place in the world