Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Malpractice

Customer Question
Malpractice
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Malpractice that resulted in the death of parent.

I am sorry for your loss...but I do not understand your specific question...this service works best if you have questions.

I need to know how do I go about hiring a attorney in North Carolina that would handle a malpractice case.

OK...so you are looking for a resource, like a website, where you can browse profiles of various lawyers?

Not looking for website, just a attorney in North Carolina who will take on a malpractice case.

We are not permitted to provide referrals.