Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was accused of child endangerment by CPS for my kids

Customer Question
I was accused of...

I was accused of child endangerment by CPS for my kids coming up positive for meth when they are on adhd meds.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas\

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No cant afford onr

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its my step-son that has been charged

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.