Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My grandchildren were taken away from the mother by dcf in…

Customer Question
My grandchildren were taken...

My grandchildren were taken away from the mother by dcf in the state of florida one of the children if my sons legal daughter the other child my son has taken on the responsibilty of him shortly after he turned one and he has never seen his biological father at all they are staying with people that the courts are calling them there grandparents but they are of no legal biological at all to them the courts are not saying that the little girl is his daughter because she was married to someone and in the state of florida even if my sons name is ***** ***** birth certificate the little girl is not his but the man she is married to and they will not order a dna testing to show my son is the father what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Tampa florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes he has really been of no help on this matter i want to do something myself what can i do has a grandparent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The reason that they took the children away from the mother is be cause she and another man came over to our home my son lives here to and tried to run my son down with a car and he had a machedie in the car also my son came out after being run over with the car with a gun not loaded with the police came they said he was within his rights the only person that went to jail was the man in the car not my son and the children were taken away my son is not even allowed to she his daughter but twice since febuary of this year

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
that number is ***** mobile phone please call me on my home phone at(###) ###-####thank you
but call me on my home(###) ###-####
please call me at(###) ###-####
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

We are calling now.

Phone call session started