Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to find a lawyer to represent my daughter who had her…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find a lawyer to represent my daughter who had her baby taken away by CPS. CPS is not doing their job, and either is her Public Defender.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I dont kow my question but can you represent my daughter time is criucial
I do have a case number ***** that will help

I can not represent your daughter...I can answer questions

Did you have a specific question?

The terms of service of this website preclude me from representing you

Okay April 7th my daughter had a baby she was doing heroin CPS took her baby CPS gave the babies to the grandparents of the father side who is living there now the grandparents constantly bad mouth them so they can get custody of the kid and not my daughter and her boyfriend and they won't let us contact have any contact with them to her public defender is really bad on her representing her she needs to fire him and CPS is lying under oath and they are not doing their job I need to find a lawyer to fight this to get the baby back for my daughter is this possible
The next court hearing is on December 19th 2017 so time is of the essence

Thank you

So what is your specific question regarding this?

I guess I don't have any question just give me my money back

I have no control over billing....I am a user like you. YOu can contact customer service and they can provide a refund

I guess my question is I need to find a lawyer can you if you can't represent her do you know somebody that will I need to call a lawyer that's in this area or somewhere to help her out

I can not provide a by name referral...but I can provide some websites that offer referrals if you would like

Thank you you were no help at all

You are welcome

I wish you the best