Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Yrp. Ca. I consulted with 2 for about a hour. I'm preparing…

Customer Question
Ca Lawyer's Assistant: Have...

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I consulted with 2 for about a hour

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm preparing for a evidentarty hearing for a family law case where I have full legal and phsyical custody

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 7 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law. I'll review your question and be right back.

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

How can I help you prepare for your evidentiary hearing?

Sue

Hello Sue thank you for your time i wil send my question over now.
I have a Family Law evidentiary hearing tomorrow. I will be self representing. I currently have full physcial and legal custody of my daugthers. The respondent wants my oldest daughter who is 14 to be a witness.
I got custody after the respondent did parental kinapping and concelment. She took them to Texas without written permission or permission in general. After reviwing the codes and law should i wait until the judge wants to see my daugther. I do not feel its approriate to bring my duaghter to court unless the judge ask for her.
My 14 year old daughter was very traumatized by the whole situation and has had previous suicide attempts. She is currently going to Therapy also.