Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am seeking some advice for my son. Him and his live in…

Customer Question
Hello there I am...

Hello there I am seeking some advice for my son. Him and his live in girlfriend have a 5mo baby. Because the two of them were not getting along so he asked her mom to take her and the baby back with her to Texas to give them some space and help her with her depression. The mother of the baby has decided to now move to Texas. What are my son's rights?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/30/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

What are your sons rights as to what?

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what recourse do I have", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.