Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Cw came to house and because I had prior history drug abuse…

Customer Question
Cw came to house...

Cw came to house and because I had prior history drug abuse they started with if I didn't take there drug test they where going to take my kids louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in?

Louisiana st martin parish

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No scared they only gave me a day to comply

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is an additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.