Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am married to a woman from China and she keeps taking

Customer Question
Hello I am married...

Hello I am married to a woman from China and she keeps taking money from a married Lawyer and I want out ! I now figure I have been in a rotten deal

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really think this is for a green card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/30/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?