RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

My Grandchildren have been removed from my custody for

Customer Question

hi. my Grandchildren have been removed from my custody for wrongful accusations what can I do.
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I have a lawyer. i have been to court three times and nothing has been resolved. all they do is reset the court dates
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: no .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. who is the Manufacture?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 37 years’ extensive experience in family law, trials, appeals, contracts, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute and type your answer. If I am not here for a few minutes, that means I am typing your answer. THIS IS NOT YOUR ANSWER YET so please allow me time to type it up for you. It may take a few minutes, so please understand that. Thanks!

If a request for a phone call comes in, it is from the site, not from me, so you can ignore it if you want. I will be happy to have a phone call with you but only if you want it. If you would like to request a phone call, that’s fine too. There is no pressure and we can stay here if you’d like.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You are the grandparent and you have a custody order? What state is this in? Thank you. Your answers will help me answer your question.