Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My Grandchildren have been removed from my custody for

Customer Question
Hi. my Grandchildren have...

Hi. my Grandchildren have been removed from my custody for wrongful accusations what can I do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I have a lawyer. i have been to court three times and nothing has been resolved. all they do is reset the court dates

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. who is the Manufacture?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/30/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
FamilyAttorney

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 37 years’ extensive experience in family law, trials, appeals, contracts, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute and type your answer. If I am not here for a few minutes, that means I am typing your answer. THIS IS NOT YOUR ANSWER YET so please allow me time to type it up for you. It may take a few minutes, so please understand that. Thanks!

If a request for a phone call comes in, it is from the site, not from me, so you can ignore it if you want. I will be happy to have a phone call with you but only if you want it. If you would like to request a phone call, that’s fine too. There is no pressure and we can stay here if you’d like.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You are the grandparent and you have a custody order? What state is this in? Thank you. Your answers will help me answer your question.