Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Is there is a way to know what my financial situation with…

Customer Question
Is there is a...

Is there is a way to know what my financial situation with my husband with out going through a divorce .since he is hiding things form me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Can I hire a lawyer to just know

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did just for divorce what will I get

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Family Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Unfortunately, no. Other than his telling you or your searching records and calling places and following leads as his wife and trying to get information then the only other way to get is with subpoenas. Subpoenas can only be issued with a lawsuit filed. So even if you get a lawyer now and not file, the lawyer will not be able to do anything to find out assets without first filing a divorce suit.