Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What happens after an attorney presents a motion to compel…

Customer Question
What happens after an attorney...
What happens after an attorney presents a motion to compel and opposing counsel doesn't comply?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/28/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Good evening and welcome.

Do you mean to ask what happens when the court GRANTS a motion to compel? If that is not what you mean, can you clarify what you mean by "presents a motion to compel"? Presents to whom?

This is an old question I asked awhile ago. It is not relevant now. Did you see the new question I asked just now ?

My apologies, the questions shows as having been posted 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately I do not see your other question.