Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need divorce help. Ive been seperated from my wife for a…

Customer Question
I need divorce help....
I need divorce help. Ive been seperated from my wife for a year because of her infidelity. Everything was fine until I started a new relationship. We have 2 kids together and she finds any excuse to make drama. I currently have 2 jobs to be able to support myself since she left. We came to an agreement that is was fine as long as me working two jobs benefited the kids. I do have them every other weekend and if i have time to see them during the week i do. I call them everyday. Although we agree at first he then finds a reason to disagree and make drama. I want to start the divorce and also would like help with the custody of the children.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Family Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 9 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Just Answer is not a law firm. You would have to hire a local attorney to represent you. I can answer questions you have about divorces, child custody, support, etc., but ultimately, you would have to hire a local attorney to represent you or you would have to represent yourself.

Do you have any questions for me?