Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

State of Mass, mother deemed unfit in court and lost custody…

Customer Question
State of Mass, mother...

State of Mass, mother deemed unfit in court and lost custody of her daughter to THAT child's father. Other daughter with a different father not considered.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and he stated there is some kind of law ...if you are deemed unfit for one child then you are unfit for all. I just don't know the law and can't find a reference to it. Can't actually hire the lawyer due to money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Actually this is a nightmare case where DCF has stripped the mother of having custody of 3 children.. Her 1 yr old son is in a foster home, her 5 yr old daughter is the child listed above that she was deemed unfit in court, I am the grandmother of the 1st child, now 7. My son has custody and she has supervised visits until a review in Feb 2018 and she has now brought a modification to get custody back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
11/26/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this situation?

I have no questions. I backed out of this and cancelled. DO NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING FOR THIS. THANK YOU

Best wishes. Good luck to you.