Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

You gave me great help like about a week ago - about my

Customer Question
Hello - you gave me...
Hello - you gave me great help like about a week ago - about my daughter not letting me visit with my granddaughter. Wanted just to update you - I offered my daughter the option of mediation - found a nice group who reached out to her. She wanted to meet with me privately (my daughter) first before doing anything and I refused. Uh uh. She needs to see I am serious about getting things straightened out and I also said she and I should get therapy (separately first, I think) and get family issues resolved. I believe I am doing the right things - instead of going right to court/blowing $$$$ etc.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

This sounds like you have a great plan here to move forward.See if mediation here can resolve this all.You are being reasonable and therapy would be a good step too.I believe you are doing the right things to get a fair resolution in all of this.

I appreciate the chance to help you, prayers to you here with all.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.