Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

We have a family issue my mother in law falls in a nuresy…

Customer Question
hello we have a family...
hello we have a family issue
my mother in law falls in a nuresy home
Mom also dioagsed with demitia in 2015
daugher want to.find a lawer to sue the nursey home she finds out she needs power of attorney so they find a friend lawyer to get this done my mother in law does not know who the president is or does not know the difference between 5.00 bill and a 50.00 bill
the daugter insist she wants to sue mom doesnt
Daughter keeps pushing so lawyers sue and win 200k as the award daughter never tell any body in the family lawyer gets 85k and mom gets 115 here goes the problem the daughter forges mom name on the big 200 check
the lawyer knows she as forged the moms name then the lawyer hands the check for 115k to the daughter made out to mom
9 months later we find these checks and back of mom check that is made out to her we see the daugter signs the back of mom check and mom never see the money we ask daughter were mom money and says its wash because she had her own expenses and mom gets nothing the daugter is a crook
1! does the person who wrote the power of attorney knowing mom not well is that lawyer in trouble
his the other lawyer in trouble and new the daugter forge mom name on the big 200k check so he can cash out asap
is the daugter in trouble because of forging mom name and writing her name name on the check that was made to mom
the daughter will not give us the money mom that belongs in her trust does this mom for gettingmedicaid who just applied showing she only as 10k to her namethanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your Questions:

Response 1: Yes. The Lawyer needs to be reported to Attorney Discipline and District Attorney's Office.

Response 2: Yes. He needs to be reported to Attorney Discipline and the District Attorney's office.

the daughter will not give us the money mom that belongs in her trust does this mom for getting

Response 3: Yes, the daughter is in deep, deep, trouble for forging her mother's signature and then taking all net proceeds from the lawsuit. She needs to be reported to Department of Elder Affairs for Elder Abuse and to District Attorney's Office for theft and embezzlement.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

even if the power of attorney was the daughter and she did this

Yes. My response stands.