Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In ga. I’m looking into filing for child support how would I…

Customer Question
In ga . I’m...

In ga . I’m looking into filing for child support how would I get that started?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope I just need to know how to get started.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Family Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

The Division of Child Support Services provides the procedure for requesting child support. Would you like that information?